*inclusive of Italian VAT of 22%
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of at least one regular registration ( IEEE Member or Non-Member) for one of the authors.
- No accepted paper is included in the Proceedings without the payment of the required registration fee.
- Each regular registration covers a maximum of two papers. Presentation of a third paper will incur a charge of 300 USD.
- Each regular registration includes attendance to all technical sessions, including tutorials, welcome reception, coffee breaks, and banquet.
- Each student registration includes all of the items in regular registration except the banquet.
- Each extra copy of proceedings will be 50 USD. Each extra banquet ticket costs 70 USD.
- The page limit for each paper is six. Up to two additional pages will be permitted for an additional charge of 125 USD.
- To qualify IEEE Member, IEEE Membership number will be required.
- To qualify for the student rate, a proof of current full-time student status (i.e., a copy of student card or certification from University) will be required.